August 21, 2013

EVENTS & MY PROCRASTINATING ABILITY

Hi Guys!  Vivi here~

As you know, I'm one of the people taking care of events.  This October, we have a LOT of those....argh.  Honestly, I'm trying to keep up with cooperating with the local festival and at the same time, staying true to what we've started in 888 Chinatown Square.

So, here are the line up of events:




OCTOBER 12, 2013 ---  HARAJUKU <3 PARADE
OCTOBER 19, 2013 ---  ANIMOTION2013 (where NIKO Drawing Competitions will be placed)

Why am I saying it's taxing?  Well, first of all...SPONSORS.  I need them and I'm not the only one needing them.  I've been begging companies to sponsor since last week for October events...huhuhu ~  Hoping they're up for it.  Another thing is that I AM NOT WITHOUT A REGULAR JOB.  Meaning?  I do other things than events for the company I'm working for.  Additional dose of DEATH.  Let's not linger...

Artistically!?  I'm glad I've started writing the main book once more.  For those who don't know yet, I'm more of a writer than a graphic artist.  Writing is my first LURV (wrong spelling but "cool" spelling~).  I wrote a couple of pieces for manga too...  Of Solis, Of Lunam, Duplex, Stag Party, Rook...among others...  But one of the pieces that I've never managed to let go is THE SILVER PRINCE Trilogy.  Yes, it is THAT long....  Here's FAN service from The Silver Prince trilogy...

Pencil by: Offhand |  Colors by: Katz


It's not helping that my body requires procrastinating... BAAAAHHH!

Hopefully, I'll be able to publish it with the MANGAZINE we're planning.  :3  For now, Ciao~  I'm tired...it's lunch break and I need sleep~~~~ Zzzzzzzz~

Vivi~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment